Raw. Vegan. Keto. Soy-Free.
The Holiday Season is upon us and what a better way to indulge and celebrate than with homemade raw chocolate. Handmade gifts are the perfect way to share your love and care for your tribe. Plus, we’ve added a super special ingredient – our pure CBD Hemp Oil, produced under a traditional Native American Indian process to give you a full spectrum of highly absorbable cannabinoids. Perfect to keep your brain and body humming this holiday season.
That’s why we’ve got your holiday essentials ready so you can create indulgent yet healthy holiday recipes to share.
With just a few super potent ingredients, you can make your own superfood chocolate that’s low in sugar and high in antioxidants, cannabinoids, polyphenols, and omega’s.
The way to anyones heart should involve chocolate. The compounds called polyphenols found in chocolate are a type of antioxidant that increases the body’s circulatory system. This can lead to better heart health by lowering blood pressure and increasing blood flow.
I used heart shaped silicon molds but candy bar or chocolate bar molds would work perfectly.
Trail Mix CBD Chocolate Cups
1 cup Cacao Butter, melted
3/4 cup Cacao Powder
1/2-3/4 cup Coconut Sugar, GROUND (add more if you like sweet chocolate vs. dark)
1/4 tsp. CBD Hemp Oil
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp. Mineral Sea Salt
- Shred or chopped cacao butter and transfer to a DRY glass bowl. It is very important that no water gets in your chocolate, even a drop can seize the chocolate and ruin it.
- Melt cacao butter by placing in a dehydrator or in a double boiler on the stove on low heat.
- Once cacao butter is melted, transfer all ingredients to a DRY high speed blender. Blend until smooth and slightly warm (this will help temper the chocolate) about 1 minute.
- Pour into chocolate molds or silicon cups like shown in the photos. Top with Buddha Trail Mix, Deep Earth Trail Mix, or Vitality Super Mix.
- Let set up in the fridge for 30 minutes. Remove from molds and enjoy!
NOTE: If you want a crunch on the inside of your chocolate but not visible on the outside, pour your trail mix of choice in your molds first.
Print the Recipe HERE
Check out our other chocolate recipes here.
Connect with us and our chef on Instagram and get all the latest recipes and nutrition information.